23 QUOTES ABOUT NEVER GIVING UP HOPE
1. " Out of difficulties grow miracles"
Jean de la Bruyered
2."I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe."
3. "To be without hope is like being without goals "
4. "Hope is the last thing ever lost."
5. “In a time of destruction, create something.”
Maxine Hong Kingston
6. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
7. "Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow."
8. “It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
9. “Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.”
10. “Happiness is always there. You just have to choose to see it. There's no point dwelling in the dark and ignoring the light of the stars.”
Carrie Hope Fletcher
11. "Don't give up the beginning is always the hardest"
12. "A hopeless person sees difficulties in every chance, but a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty."
13. “The chief beauty about time
is that you cannot waste it in advance.
The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you,
as perfect, as unspoiled"
14. “I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, that is all. ”
15. "Before you give up think of the reason why you held on so long"
16. "When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad-Gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow"
17. “To be rejected by someone doesn't mean you should also reject yourself
18. “It's the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.”
19. “There is nothing like a dream to create the future.”
20. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."
21. "Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today."
Thich Nhat Hanh
22. "Hope is a waking dream."
23. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”